CSA pickup days are Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday anytime from 3:00 until closing. (Our business hours vary depending on the time of year. We are currently open until 7pm under our extended summer hours).
- You will receive a weekly CSA newsletter every Monday letting you know what will be in your share, interesting produce tidbits, farm/ store updates, the bread share variety and if berry share flats are available.
- Your produce is harvested, washed and packed the day of pickup to ensure you get the freshest veggies possible. For this reason early pickup is not possible.
- Pick up your share on the east (back) side of our grocery store. There are separate areas for full shares and half shares as well as separate sign-in sheets. Please find your name on the sign in sheet and add your initials to confirm that you have picked up your share and returned your tote from the week prior.
- Please refrain from opening totes that you do not plan on taking. No need to comparison shop all are totes are fresh and packed the same.
- Please ask a cashier if you have any questions.
Did you purchase a CSA Add-On?
Bread share members should check in with the cashier to pick up their loaf.
Floral share members should also check in with the cashier to receive your bouquet. There are weekly and biweekly floral shares. Bouquets for biweekly shares will be available week 1, week 3, week 5, ect.
Berry share Members will receive one flat each of Strawberries, Blackberries and Blueberries at some point throughout the 20week CSA season. Harvest times for each type of berry is dependent upon weather and many other factors so we are unable to predict exactly when your flat will be available. Make sure to read your CSA newsletter every week to know when your berries are available. Berries are highly perishable and your flat is reserved for you, so be sure to pick it up when it is ready.